Kaiser Permanente members have access to the following specialty services at the new six-floor, 275,000-square-foot center:
- Garden Level — medical imaging, administration support and a café that serves members and staff
- First Floor — infusion services, laboratory, obstetrics-gynecology, oncology, ophthalmology, optical services, optometry, pharmacy, hearing services and other ancillary services
- Second Floor — ambulatory surgery center, anesthesia pain management, general surgery, minor procedure center, Pre-operative Evaluation and Education Center and wound care
- Third Floor — allergy and gastroenterology
- Fourth Floor — clinical palliative care, orthopedics and physical/occupational therapy
Kaiser Lonetree project was a unique building because it has two emergency operating rooms. Multiple MRI rooms, xray rooms,exam rooms and clean rooms. The mechanical room has two 285 ton bearing free chillers, multiple boilers,pumps and electrical valves. The Kaiser building Has two 4,000 amp services,two Bus risers a 1000 amp and 2000 amp, five ATS’s 800amp to 1600 amp.It also had two 600kw emergency generators with a permanete 800 amp load bank. This Kaiser Building has six levels.